A fangirl livejournal.
Annyeong! I'm a fan of TVXQ and EXO. Overall, I'm a fangirl of Hallyu Wave. Click the moustache and the navbar to know me more. Feel free to follow me and read my post. Enjoy reading ♥
EXO-K first award.
Thursday, November 29, 2012



HelloandAnnyeonghaseyo.

To my fellow exotics,
yesterday, our beloved group EXO-K win an award as Best New Artist Award at

19th Korean Entertainment Arts Awards.
But, yeah. It's their very first award. They must be very happy =D Some photo of our gorgeous boys.


 
                                          
Baekhyun holding back is tears T^T



Congratulation EXO-K! Don't be sad if you're not winning the Rookie Award cause we, exotics will always stay by your side and support you!

EXO, SARANGHAJA!

Let's end this with some Kaisoo and KaiBaek *wriggle eyebrows*





0 comment(s)
A whole bunch of thanks from me to you.



PAST | PRESENT