A fangirl livejournal.
Annyeong! I'm a fan of TVXQ and EXO. Overall, I'm a fangirl of Hallyu Wave. Click the moustache and the navbar to know me more. Feel free to follow me and read my post. Enjoy reading ♥
No more fanwar please.
Friday, November 30, 2012


HelloandAnnyeonghaseyo!

Last night, I watched 2012 MAMA Award live stream. Did you watch it? It's cool  you know. What's more cool is that neither EXO nor BAP won the rookie award. LOL. I guess the judge just want to be fair since BAP won MNet PD's Choice while the whole EXO won New Asian Act Award. Yay for them =D Congrats to both fandom cause at least they won something on the same night. Ouhh, did I've mentioned you about EXO and BAP sat at the same section? Well, according to the notes and my own observation, EXO sat beside BAP but between them is a what do I call this? A space to walk? Yeah. Kind of like that.

BAP didn't perform anything last night but EXO does.

EXO ARE FREAKING HOT WIT BLACK AND RED THEME ESPECIALLY MY BIAS WHICH IS D.O, MY ONE AND ONLY BAKEKHYUN AND MY CUTIE PIE LUHAN. ALL OF THEM ARE SERIOUSLY COOL YET FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME. LOL.

When EXO first arrived, they made the red carpet as some kind of their own runaway fashion show. I was like WOAH. But, as soon as they start to line up for pictures, LOL, the cutest yet funny situation ever that night. They were really messy like Suho pull Sehun to stand right here and Kris right there and etc. -and because of that, they're late for standby. LOL.






[Why are they so effin Hot ? T^T MAMA I'm in love with a criminal ~]

Ouhh, they also perform Mirotic and Lucifer with SHINee. But, sorry to tell you since I'm a TVXQ stan but DBSK performance are more powerful then EXO and they never lipsync it. Oh well, maybe the dance for MAMA is too hard so they lipsync. But, yeah TVXQ are more powerful. -and Chen Lucifer ? LOL.

When SHINee said: Her whisper is the Lucifer.
When Chen said : Her whisper is the Lushifer.

LOL ChenChen >.< Lucky that you're Hot xD


                                 

The Best New Male Artist goes to Busker Busker ! Such a major twist right? But, Busker Busker is a very popular for a rookie idol too. Just search for them. While Ailee, my favourite rookie female idol win the Best New Female Artist! Oh yeahh! Heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven ~ I really love her song and her voice. I think that she should win this award cause her ability of performing dance and singing live. She's just great okay? =P

Lastly, I'm kind of sad cause TVXQ didn't make it to won any award last night. I'm kinda dissapointed with it. I mean like WTH?! Their song and their dance are really extra ordinary and out of the world you know ?! Stupid judge with his stupid brain. Overall, I really enjoyed the performances and the award last night except for the TVXQ part. /sigh. Can't this world be any cruel? T^T


0 comment(s)
A whole bunch of thanks from me to you.



PAST | PRESENT