A fangirl livejournal.
Annyeong! I'm a fan of TVXQ and EXO. Overall, I'm a fangirl of Hallyu Wave. Click the moustache and the navbar to know me more. Feel free to follow me and read my post. Enjoy reading ♥
SASAENG FANS . NOT DESERVE BEING CALLED FANS .
Tuesday, August 7, 2012

HelloAndAnnyeonghaseyo ! :/

So , guys .
I'm hating myself right now for not being able to protect my idol .
Recently , SM Family just arrived at Gimpo Airport from Tokyo .
They were having SMTOWN LIVE AT JAPAN that time .
So , as the EXO boys arrived many fans try to touch them .
OhMyGashh ! TOUCH THEM ! SQUEZE THEM ! NOT MAKING A CLEAR PATH FOR THEM TO WALK !
But !
Then , there an accident happen :'/
Here , watch this :

Poor Luhan Gege . He fell because of some so called FANATIC / SASAENG FANS push him . 
Lucky Baekhyun oppa help him . :/
He even apologize which i think that was not his fault .
The fans that push him is the one who HAVE to apologize . Not Luhan Ge . :'(
When he got up , He was LIMPING ! 
I'm feeling sorry for him .

Here some other videos :



At that time , when the EXO-M member are not on the escalator .
Again ! The fans TOUCHING Luhan !
Even some of them try to touch Luhan's FACE !
FACE ! Face .
While Lay ALMOST got dragged at the escalator .
Even Kris got distracted with a girl that keep touching him :/
*Sigh* Idol Life .

And , if you guys want to have more information about the sasaeng fans . Here :
This tumblr have the information about the sasaeng fans .
You MUST read it .
So , Annyeong guys :/
I hope the guys stay strong ! 
AJA AJA HWAITING !


0 comment(s)
A whole bunch of thanks from me to you.



PAST | PRESENT