A fangirl livejournal.
Annyeong! I'm a fan of TVXQ and EXO. Overall, I'm a fangirl of Hallyu Wave. Click the moustache and the navbar to know me more. Feel free to follow me and read my post. Enjoy reading ♥
OhMyGucci ! Jealous Much ? You Should ! The introduction of the EXO boys !
Sunday, August 5, 2012


HelloAndAssalamualaikum


Okayy . BreathInBreathOut . Huhhh . . 
OhMyGod ! ! !
BreathInBreathOut !

Ughhhhhhhh ! Jealous mehhh :/


:member's reaction:

:up close:




Yeahh , See the vid ? OMG ! How I wish i could dance like that INFRONT of Exo :/
Yeahh , If you guys don't know who Is EXO .
Well , They are a Korean Boyband . I dont care if you guys Hate KPOP .
So what ? :P Blehhh .

Okayy , Here goes my Fangirl - ing mode * Is that a word ? Bleehhh . Whatever . *
Okayy . So , here it is .
About EXO . 

: EXO is a Chinese-South Korean Boyband . Produced by SM Entertainment . Exo contain 12 members seperated in to two subgroups which is EXO-K and EXO-M . K which stand for Korean promote in South Korean .
While , M stand for Mandarin promote in China . Their name was taken from exoplanet which is a planet outside the solar system * I think * . Each of them have their own super power which is only available in their music video * Not in real life people . Wake Up from your Fantasy Zone :P * 

Okay . So this is EXO - M . 4 of them are Chinese while 2 of them are Korean .
The Leader / Duizhang : Kris ( Chinese - Canadian )
Member : Luhan ( Chinese )
Xiumin ( Korean )
Chen ( Korean )
Lay ( Chinese )
Tao ( Chinese . Maknae . Youngest )


This IS EXO - K . All of them are Korean .
Leader : Suho 
Member : Chanyeol .
Baekhyun . Or Bacon XD .
D.O .
Kai .
Sehun . Maknae . Youngest .

My bias from K are all of them except Suho because he is my sister bias -.-''
My bias from M is Luhan ! :DD
Back out people XD
Kayy . That pretty much of it . Some of them are their stage name while some of them use their own name .

Kayy , so , back to the girl .
OHMYGOD ! YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE HOW THE GIRL MOVE . IT TAKE A CENTURY FOR US TO LEARN THAT BUT THE GIRL JUST BAMMMM !!
OHH OHH OHH ! SEE THE EXO-K MEMBER REACTION xD 
PRICELESS . 
Okayy . Fangirl-ing Mode Off .

Hoho , I don't care if you guys were saying that korean people gay or what . Mehh . Do I Look Like I care .
Btw , this IS my blog . It's my freedom to post anything .
If you hate this post . So what ? I'm Addicted to KPOP . Hate it . Blehh :P
I'm not expecting people to read this post . SOOOOOOO ????
lalalalalal ~ Get a life people . Find some interest and you will addicted to it . Blehhh :P 
Ouhh , and the title for EXO debut song is MAMA while HISTORY is their second prologue .

*And if the GIF not moving . Blehh :P Dont care . And those are their power . *
Goodbye Humans . Assalamualaikum :D

p/s : I hope that Malaysia win against China . Go Malaysia ! I'm Malaysian people . Malaysian people that addicted to KPOP . Hah ! Take that . And sorry for my vocabulary and blablabla . Not care much about it . And about my craziness .
Goodbye Humans ! See you in my dream EXO . XDXD    
                                 Btw , I'm updating AGAIN !

0 comment(s)
A whole bunch of thanks from me to you.



PAST | PRESENT