A fangirl livejournal.
Annyeong! I'm a fan of TVXQ and EXO. Overall, I'm a fangirl of Hallyu Wave. Click the moustache and the navbar to know me more. Feel free to follow me and read my post. Enjoy reading ♥
NEWSKINS. 99% editted by me.
Monday, November 26, 2012

HelloandAnnyeonghaseyo!

Hi guys!
Sorry for not updating cause I'm too busy with fanfictions -_- Anyway so yeah, about my new skins. Do you like it? Cause I like it. I think it simple yet neat. Well, not that neat. This skins are 99% editted by me. I spent one whole day to create the header, the pages the song and many more. I'm glad that it came out just like I want it to be. At least it worth it to spent a whole day editting this skins. I'm so proud of myself right now cause all of it made by me.
Plus the header for the page and the page itself also made by me. Thank you for the resources. Nowadays, I really like the tumblr-ish kind of skins cause I think it's neat and cool. 
LOL. Okay, stop rambling about the blog.

For the past few days since I'm not updating, many I mean A LOT of hot KPOP news.  I want to share it with you guys but yeah. I'm to tired and lazy after all this editting. But, I just want to say something.
YOU GUYS MUST WATCH TVXQ HUMANOIDS TEASER! 
IT WAS SO FREAKING DAMN COOL AND AWESOME!
OhEmGee.
Want to watch it?
Here.


To SM, PLEASE MADE THEIR COMEBACK FASTER AND DON'T LET THEM OVERWORK THEIR SELF ARASSO?! I'LL KILL YOU IF I SEE ANY EYEBAG /sharpening knife.

So, I want to share one hot topic with you guys. It's the MAMA award.


Yeah, before I'm going to say what I want to say. Firstly, I want to say sorry to all ELF.
But, I just realized that in MAMA award in the category Best Dance Performance-Male,

TVXQ ARE NOT IN IT!

I was like WhatThaFishhhh is that?! Are you serious MAMA?! Like seriously serious?! In your eyes, is their dance is too easy to be nominated in this category?!

HELL NO!

Super Junior dance are kind of hard but not as hard as TVXQ but YET, they're currently in FIRST PLACE!
Can all of you try to compared which dance is more difficult? It's obvious. TVXQ dance is the hardest plus the hand thingy, the hulk dance and the sit-on-a-person-while-doing-slow-motion thingy. I'm not saying this just because that I'm a Cassie but if I'm not a Cassie, I would have the same thought about this. When I watched their performance, my jaw fell. Can't you see how hard it is?! 
There's one performance where the fans said that Changmin look kind of sick despite his voice. From hearing his voice, I already able to guess that wether he was sick or tired at that time. The eyebag just- OHMYGASHHH! Can't you see that they- OMONA! 
Okay, to those ELF. I'm sorry if this post irritated you. Feel free to critique me and leave negative comments but my thought will never change.
I know that you guys must probably think "What's wrong with this 13 years old girl? Acting like she's a mature woman." But, LIKE I CARE!! Feel free to bash me but I still think it's unfair. Again, I'm sorry.
Ouhh, can you guys like help me T.T There's 3 day left until the vote stop. I still can't decide wether to choose BAP or EXO and a few minutes ago, I was voting for MAMA and guess what I saw?!
The percentage of voting between EXO and BAP are -what did you called it, same level? Okay, whatever but it's the SAME ! (?) -and now BAP already passed EXO. GUYS ! Like seriously, how many account did they sign up? Just a few hours ago. EXO are still on top but just a few minutes then, BAP on top. I was like WOW. Babys sure are fast.

So. Okay. Goodbye. Keep voting for whoever you like.
Sincerely from a cassieexotics.

0 comment(s)
A whole bunch of thanks from me to you.



PAST | PRESENT