A fangirl livejournal.
Annyeong! I'm a fan of TVXQ and EXO. Overall, I'm a fangirl of Hallyu Wave. Click the moustache and the navbar to know me more. Feel free to follow me and read my post. Enjoy reading ♥
WOW ! Just WOW !
Tuesday, September 18, 2012



HelloandAnnyeonghaseyo !

Guys, guess what?!
I've read an article about EXO and I really prouD of being an exotics right now >.<
Anywy this article reaaaallllllyyyyyy made my day guys!
The article said that.....

*drum rolls*

EXO has won an award as the 'Best Outfit' award!
While EXO-M received the 'Most Popular Artist of the Year'!
They received this award at the date of .
:17/9/2012
:At The 5th Mengniu Music Billboard Award

Here!
-Them when they received the most popular thingy award :D-


-EXO when they received the Best Outfit thingy :D-

Do you know how shocked am I when I knew about this yesterday night ?!
Nooooooo.....!
Okay,
this is my confession.

I'M AFIFAHDILLA AS AN EXOTICS IS REALLY PROUD OF OUR BOYS! THEY JUST DEBUTED ABOUT 5 MONTHS AND YET THEY RECEIVED THE MOST POPULAR ARTIST AWARD OF THE YEAR! 5 MONTHS GUYS! 5 MONTHS!
OTHER IDOLS NEED ABOUT MORE THAN 5 MONTHS OR MAYBE MORE THAN A YEAR. BUT. EXO DID IT! EXO-M JUST DID IT IN THE 5 MONTHS TIME!
THAT PROVED ON HOW THE BOYS WORKED REALLY REALLY EXTREMELY HARD!
WE. AS. AN. EXOTICS. SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEM AND DON'T KEPT PUSHING THEM AND STRESSING THEM OVER TO MAKE A GOOD PERFORMANCES FOR US! DON'T YA SEE THAT THEY ALREADY WORK WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT?!
NEED THE PROVE?
READ THIS POST AGAIN!
AND AGAIN!
AND AGAIN!
UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND IT!
AND PLEASE!
DON'T INTRUDE THEIR PRIVATE LIFE!
GASHH, THEY ARE HUMANS TOO GUYS *except that they are too handsome! :P*
HUMANS DON'T LIVE BY GETTING FOLLOWED, BY GETTING STALKED, BY GETTING THEIR LIFE INTRUDED!
LET THEY LIVE LIKE THE WAY THEY USED TO WAYYYYY BACK THEN WHEN THEY DON'T DEBUT YET!
ARASSO?!
JEBAL EXOTICS-AH ~ DON'T MADE THE BOYS FELT UNCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE OF OUR ACTIONS ARASSO ~ ?

SINCERELY,
AFIFAHDILLA

*pheww* I'm getting too excited by the news so, when I'm writing those confessions, the caps lock are ON :D
Yeahh~
Ahh, one more thing!
Do ya know that the duizhang and the unicorn were crying out their eyes?
Yeahh, the one who kept smiling with the dimples and the one who is putting that bitch-face on.
They are the one who cried the HARDEST on the stage :'(
Well, after they went down the stage.
I don't know wether the members cried or not cause I'm not at there guys * although I wish I was there * :'((
I'm waiting for EXO-K won as the best rookie award right no since EXO-M didn't manage to get it.
But.
It's okay.
Since EXO-M got the MOST POPULAR ARTIST OF THE YEAR AWARD .
Well, that's it I think !




Don't you guys ever forget the date of the day they got the award arasso ?!
EXO HWAITING! EXO-M HWAITING! EXO-K HWAITING!
WE ARE ONE ! WE ARE EXO PLUS EXOTICS !






Annyeonggigeseyo!

p/s: Hana butoe yeol kkaji da jowhayo ! *new korean words that I've learned*

0 comment(s)
A whole bunch of thanks from me to you.



PAST | PRESENT