A fangirl livejournal.
Annyeong! I'm a fan of TVXQ and EXO. Overall, I'm a fangirl of Hallyu Wave. Click the moustache and the navbar to know me more. Feel free to follow me and read my post. Enjoy reading ♥
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE ! HEEYYY ! SEXY LADY !
Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HelloAndAnnyeonghaseyo !

Hi guys , here I am , in the middle of midnight writing a post for my KPOP blog ~_~

So , I'm very sure that you guys know the song called GANGNAM STYLE sang by PSY who is an KPOP celebrity under a company called YGEntertainment .
For your information , for those who don't know the fact is that 2NE1 and BIGBANG also came from the same company .

So , recently , GANGNAM STYLE is being a trend around the world including MY COUNTRY ! Waahhhhhh ! I was really really really shocked when I suddenly heard a radio playing GANGNAM STYLE song . It's KOREAN song playing on a NON-KOREAN radio guys . How should I not be shocked by that fact .
Even at my school , people kept sanging ' Oppa GANGNAM STYLE ! '

So , I'm writing this post because I've read a Fanfiction on AFF . There's this one FF that use this song as one of their chapter . You SHOULD read it ! It was REALLY FUNNY !
Here the link guys :

---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208631/29#story_title

So , this is some of EXO gif I've found that related to the song XD
RLAB on my bed when I saw these gif .




TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL XD





0 comment(s)
A whole bunch of thanks from me to you.



PAST | PRESENT