A fangirl livejournal.
Annyeong! I'm a fan of TVXQ and EXO. Overall, I'm a fangirl of Hallyu Wave. Click the moustache and the navbar to know me more. Feel free to follow me and read my post. Enjoy reading ♥
SPAM TIME ! EXO PHOTOS AND FUNNY GIF .
Saturday, August 11, 2012



HelloAndAnnyeonghaseyo !

There's nothing interesting about this post actually :D Just some KPOP spamming or should I say EXO Spam Time ?! :D
Here is some photo of our EXO Boys ! :














-kekekeke , duizhang endless love towards Tao <3-

-KaiRis moment <3-







-D.O Umma get annoyed by Sehun finger XD-






-EXO-M S.M Art Exhibition -

-EXO-K S.M Art Exhibition-

That's all for today guys .
Credit goes to :

If you want to take some GifOrPhoto from my blogger or those link .
Credit goes to the owner . 
Ohh , Ohh AND ! I've found the English version for Angel / Into Your World . Here , hear this : http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/J-LEWIS-Eternally-lost-full-J-LEWIS/IW8FA79F.html
Let's end this with Chanyeol clapping to the owner :D













0 comment(s)
A whole bunch of thanks from me to you.



PAST | PRESENT